1. Recreate your first meal together. Or go to the location where you first shared a meal.
2. Have a love-in. Don’t leave your bed for the entire day (except to eat and go to the bathroom).
3. Make each other your favorite foods or drinks. Maybe start with dessert first?
4. Write 10 ways that you love your spouse or partner. If you’re feeling bold, go all the way to 100.
5. Send your lover a surprise at work. If you’re feeling generous, add something they can share with their colleagues. It’s a nice way to earn office points.
6. Have your kids learn your spouse’s favorite love song. Sing it all together (as long as it’s clean!).
7. Go to a nursery and hand pick your lover’s valentine’s bouquet one-by-one.
8. Make your own chocolates and hand feed each other.
9. Tell your love story to each other over a fine wine or champagne.
10. Give your lover a coupon book of 100 kisses to be used anywhere on their body at anytime! Ooh la la!
Photo Source: Vintage Clip Art