1 . Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things. – Peter Drucker
2. Employees who believe that management is concerned about them as a whole person – not just an employee – are more productive, more satisfied, more fulfilled. Satisfied employees mean satisfied customers, which leads to profitability. – Anne M. Mulcahy
3. Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out. – Stephen Covey
4. A key to achieving success is to assemble a strong and stable management team. – Vivek Wadhwa
5. Leadership is working with goals and vision; management is working with objectives. – Russel Honore
6. Time management is an oxymoron. Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. – John C. Maxwell
7. Management is about arranging and telling. Leadership is about nurturing and enhancing. – Tom Peters
8. Corporate culture matters. How management chooses to treat its people impacts everything – for better or for worse. – Simon Sinek
9. The first rule of management is delegation. Don’t try and do everything yourself because you can’t.
– Anthea Turner
10. The way management treats associates is exactly how the associates will treat the customers.
– Sam Walton